Vintage Mid-Century French Gripoix Poured Glass Red & Pink Petal Flower Pendant
A beautiful French Mid-century pendant that has been converted from a brooch at a later date. The pendant features a bouquet of poured glass flowers with vibrant pink and red glass petals with black glass centres. The petals are framed in a gold metal with a matching stem. The pendant is finished with a hooked top and has been added to a gold metal chain, finished with a secure bolt ring clasp.
- There is some age related wear to some of the pink petals, mainly around the edges of the glass, seen best in pictures 1 and 5. The necklace remains in good vintage condition overall and the wear is unnoticeable when the piece is worn.
Width - 3.5 cm
Height - 3.5 cm
Length - 17 inches
Date - Mid-century
Missed out on an item? click here to sign up for stock notifications.
- Clarice Jewellery uses Paypal to process online payments.
- Stripe checkout is used for securely processing all major credit cards.
- All items are thoughtfully wrapped and sent securely in either small jewellery boxes or protected large letter packets.
- Postage to the United Kingdom is £2.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail recorded delivery and will require a signature on arrival.
- Items can be sent via Royal Mail Special Delivery at an extra cost.
- Shipping to all non UK countries is £10.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail International tracked and sign and will require a signature upon delivery.
- Items can also be sent to P.O Boxes abroad.
Have a question? click here to get in contact.