Vintage German Art Deco Silver Red & White Paste Lavalier Pendant Necklace
A beautiful Art Deco silver necklace featuring a lavalier style drop set with square cut red glass stones and clear paste stones. The necklace is finished with a secure bolt ring clasp and is marked '800' with the makers mark AM with a small axe in between the initials.
Unfortunately I have been unable to trace this hallmark to its original maker but I believe the necklace may German in its origins based on the style of hallmark.
- There is some very light age related wear to the necklace. The piece remains in good vintage condition overall and looks lovely when worn.
Necklace Length - 17 inches
Date - Art Deco
Missed out on an item? click here to sign up for stock notifications.
- Clarice Jewellery uses Paypal to process online payments.
- Stripe checkout is used for securely processing all major credit cards.
- All items are thoughtfully wrapped and sent securely in either small jewellery boxes or protected large letter packets.
- Postage to the United Kingdom is £2.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail recorded delivery and will require a signature on arrival.
- Items can be sent via Royal Mail Special Delivery at an extra cost.
- Shipping to all non UK countries is £10.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail International tracked and sign and will require a signature upon delivery.
- Items can also be sent to P.O Boxes abroad.
Have a question? click here to get in contact.