Vintage Art Deco Silver Blue Glass Pharaoh Turquoise Blue Slider Pendant Necklace
A beautiful Art Deco Egyptian Revival Pendant featuring a large blue glass pharaoh set into a silver filigree metal base. At the top of the pharaoh sits a winged Horus with three matching blue glass cabochons framing it. Another winged Horus sits at the base of the pendant with a silver metal drop attached to it. Above the main pendant is a little glass pharaoh slider panel. The pieces have been attached to a silver chain, finished with a secure bolt ring clasp.
- The necklace is in good vintage condition.
Chain Length - 22 inches
Pendant width - 5 cm
Pendant height - 10 cm
Date - 1930s
Missed out on an item? click here to sign up for stock notifications.
- Clarice Jewellery uses Paypal to process online payments.
- Stripe checkout is used for securely processing all major credit cards.
- All items are thoughtfully wrapped and sent securely in either small jewellery boxes or protected large letter packets.
- Postage to the United Kingdom is £2.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail recorded delivery and will require a signature on arrival.
- Items can be sent via Royal Mail Special Delivery at an extra cost.
- Shipping to all non UK countries is £9.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail International tracked and sign and will require a signature upon delivery.
- Items can also be sent to P.O Boxes abroad.
Have a question? click here to get in contact.