Vintage Art Deco Man In The Moon Yellow Glass Bead Necklace - Neiger Brothers
A lovely string of Art Deco Czech glass beads, most probably by the Neiger Brothers. The necklace features a string of hand knotted beads including ten vibrant yellow double sided moon beads. The moons have varying expressions with the largest two smiling broadly. I believe the beads may have traces of uranium in the glass however this has not been tested.
Due to the length of the necklace there is no clasp.
- The necklace is in good vintage condition.
Length - 39 inches
Width of largest beads - 2.5 cm
Date - 1930s
Missed out on an item? click here to sign up for stock notifications.
- Clarice Jewellery uses Paypal to process online payments.
- Stripe checkout is used for securely processing all major credit cards.
- All items are thoughtfully wrapped and sent securely in either small jewellery boxes or protected large letter packets.
- Postage to the United Kingdom is £2.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail recorded delivery and will require a signature on arrival.
- Items can be sent via Royal Mail Special Delivery at an extra cost.
- Shipping to all non UK countries is £9.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail International tracked and sign and will require a signature upon delivery.
- Items can also be sent to P.O Boxes abroad.
Have a question? click here to get in contact.