Vintage Art Deco Leo Glass Cranberry Pink Gripoix Glass Book Chain Cluster Bead Necklace
A fabulous museum quality 1930s necklace by Leo Glass. Leo Glass was a New York based company, run by Leo Glass who had previously designed for Lisner. Glass created his own line between 1928 until 1957 when the company went bankrupt.
This amazing couture style piece features a decorative book chain with chains hanging in between each swag. Attached to the book chains are clusters of vibrant cranberry toned gripoix glass drops and white opaline beads. The necklace is finished with a large bolt ring clasp.
The necklace would have originally been signed with a hang tag. A near identical piece can be seen over on the Cathy Gordon Gallery with lots more information on the designer.
Please note due to the size and number of chains the necklace does take quite a bit of adjusting to sit right when first worn!
- There is one glass drop that has a chipped top, this is covered by its metal end cap and cannot be seen when worn. The necklace is in lovely vintage condition overall.
Length - 16 inches
Date - 1930s - 1940s
Missed out on an item? click here to sign up for stock notifications.
- Clarice Jewellery uses Paypal to process online payments.
- Stripe checkout is used for securely processing all major credit cards.
- All items are thoughtfully wrapped and sent securely in either small jewellery boxes or protected large letter packets.
- Postage to the United Kingdom is £2.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail recorded delivery and will require a signature on arrival.
- Items can be sent via Royal Mail Special Delivery at an extra cost.
- Shipping to all non UK countries is £9.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail International tracked and sign and will require a signature upon delivery.
- Items can also be sent to P.O Boxes abroad.
Have a question? click here to get in contact.