Vintage Art Deco Large Pink Toned Opal 9 Carat Gold Ring - af
An exceptional Art Deco opal ring on a 9 carat gold base. The opal stone is reminiscent of a galaxy with pink and green tones that shift rapidly in the light with blue undertones coming through. The ring is marked '9ct' on the inside band with an open backed base for the stone.
- The ring has been marked as AF due to some tiny bits of wear around the edges of the opal. All wear has been pictured so please click on each photo to expand the image in order to see the damage. The wear to the stone is unnoticeable when the ring is worn and the piece remains in lovely antique condition overall.
UK Size - P
Date - 1930s
Missed out on an item? click here to sign up for stock notifications.
- Clarice Jewellery uses Paypal to process online payments.
- Stripe checkout is used for securely processing all major credit cards.
- All items are thoughtfully wrapped and sent securely in either small jewellery boxes or protected large letter packets.
- Postage to the United Kingdom is £2.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail recorded delivery and will require a signature on arrival.
- Items can be sent via Royal Mail Special Delivery at an extra cost.
- Shipping to all non UK countries is £9.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail International tracked and sign and will require a signature upon delivery.
- Items can also be sent to P.O Boxes abroad.
Have a question? click here to get in contact.