Vintage Art Deco German Silver Carnelian Glass Flower Brooch
A fabulous Art Deco brooch, most probably German in its origins based on its silver mark. The brooch features a rotating carnelian glass flower with a little marcasite centre. At the base of the flower are frosted green glass leaves attached to a silver stem.
The brooch is finished with a secure roll over clasp and is marked '935'.
- There is a tiny bit of wear to the edge of one green glass leaf. The brooch remains in good vintage condition overall.
Width - 3 cm
Height - 7 cm
Date - 1930s
Missed out on an item? click here to sign up for stock notifications.
- Clarice Jewellery uses Paypal to process online payments.
- Stripe checkout is used for securely processing all major credit cards.
- All items are thoughtfully wrapped and sent securely in either small jewellery boxes or protected large letter packets.
- Postage to the United Kingdom is £2.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail recorded delivery and will require a signature on arrival.
- Items can be sent via Royal Mail Special Delivery at an extra cost.
- Shipping to all non UK countries is £9.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail International tracked and sign and will require a signature upon delivery.
- Items can also be sent to P.O Boxes abroad.
Have a question? click here to get in contact.