Vintage Art Deco German Andres Daub Rolled Gold Snake Bangle
A wonderful Art Deco German snake bangle by Pforzheim based maker Andreas Daub. The detailed rolled gold bangle features two snake heads set with colourful aquamarine paste glass stones. The bangle is marked 'Rolled Gold' with an AD signature.
- There is some light age related wear to the rolled gold plating of the bangle, particularly around the snake heads. The wear is unnoticeable when the piece is worn and the bangle remains in good vintage condition overall.
Inside Circumference - 7 inches
Date - 1930s
Missed out on an item? click here to sign up for stock notifications.
- Clarice Jewellery uses Paypal to process online payments.
- Stripe checkout is used for securely processing all major credit cards.
- All items are thoughtfully wrapped and sent securely in either small jewellery boxes or protected large letter packets.
- Postage to the United Kingdom is £2.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail recorded delivery and will require a signature on arrival.
- Items can be sent via Royal Mail Special Delivery at an extra cost.
- Shipping to all non UK countries is £9.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail International tracked and sign and will require a signature upon delivery.
- Items can also be sent to P.O Boxes abroad.
Have a question? click here to get in contact.