Vintage Art Deco French Green Glass Bead Rondelle Necklace
A beautiful string of late Art Deco glass beads, most probably French in origin. The necklace features graduated swirled green glass beads in a lovely emerald tone. Set in between the green beads sit little paste rondelles with coated red glass spacer beads. The necklace is finished with a secure paste studded silver push in clasp.
- The necklace is in good vintage condition.
Length - 20 inches
Date - Late Art Deco
Missed out on an item? click here to sign up for stock notifications.
- Clarice Jewellery uses Paypal to process online payments.
- Stripe checkout is used for securely processing all major credit cards.
- All items are thoughtfully wrapped and sent securely in either small jewellery boxes or protected large letter packets.
- Postage to the United Kingdom is £2.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail recorded delivery and will require a signature on arrival.
- Items can be sent via Royal Mail Special Delivery at an extra cost.
- Shipping to all non UK countries is £9.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail International tracked and sign and will require a signature upon delivery.
- Items can also be sent to P.O Boxes abroad.
Have a question? click here to get in contact.