Vintage Art Deco Czech Metal Star Red, Cream & Blue Bead Necklace
Original Price - 185.00
An incredibly rare and unusual string of beads I believe to be Czech in their origins dating to around the 1930s. The beads are all slightly misshapen and embedded with three detailed metal stars to each bead. The beads have been securely restrung and finished with an age appropriate bolt ring clasp.
Despite researching the beads I have been able to find any information relating to this type of glass so the beads remain a slight mystery.
- Three of the red beads have small chips to them (picture 4), aside from this the necklace remains in lovely condition.
Length - 15.5 inches
Date - 1920s
Missed out on an item? click here to sign up for stock notifications.
- Clarice Jewellery uses Paypal to process online payments.
- Stripe checkout is used for securely processing all major credit cards.
- All items are thoughtfully wrapped and sent securely in either small jewellery boxes or protected large letter packets.
- Postage to the United Kingdom is £2.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail recorded delivery and will require a signature on arrival.
- Items can be sent via Royal Mail Special Delivery at an extra cost.
- Shipping to all non UK countries is £9.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail International tracked and sign and will require a signature upon delivery.
- Items can also be sent to P.O Boxes abroad.
Have a question? click here to get in contact.