Vintage 9ct Gold Mano Cornuto Hand Charm
A sweet little unmarked 9ct gold 'Mano Cornuto' charm, Mano meaning hand and cornuto translating to horns in Italian. It is represented to ward of evil.
The charm has a little hook top to be added to a range of different pieces.
- The charm is in good vintage condition.
Width - 0.5 cm
Height - 2 cm
Date - Unknown
Missed out on an item? click here to sign up for stock notifications.
- Clarice Jewellery uses Paypal to process online payments.
- Stripe checkout is used for securely processing all major credit cards.
- All items are thoughtfully wrapped and sent securely in either small jewellery boxes or protected large letter packets.
- Postage to the United Kingdom is £2.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail recorded delivery and will require a signature on arrival.
- Items can be sent via Royal Mail Special Delivery at an extra cost.
- Shipping to all non UK countries is £10.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail International tracked and sign and will require a signature upon delivery.
- Items can also be sent to P.O Boxes abroad.
Have a question? click here to get in contact.