Vintage 9ct Gold Australian Opal Doublet Statement Ring
A wonderful vintage 9ct gold ring featuring a beautiful opal doublet reminiscent of a scene from Monet's water lilies series. The opal is embedded with beautiful shocks of green, blue and orange which shift rapidly depending on light. The doublet stone is set into a twisted gold metal frame and the ring is marked '9ct' on the inside band. It has been quite hard to date the ring but I believe it will have been made no later than the 1950s.
- The onyx base has a thin green surface colouring around the outskirts of the opal to conceal its rough edges, this is only noticeable on very close inspection. The ring remains in lovely condition overall.
UK Size - P
Date - Pre 1950s
Missed out on an item? click here to sign up for stock notifications.
- Clarice Jewellery uses Paypal to process online payments.
- Stripe checkout is used for securely processing all major credit cards.
- All items are thoughtfully wrapped and sent securely in either small jewellery boxes or protected large letter packets.
- Postage to the United Kingdom is £2.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail recorded delivery and will require a signature on arrival.
- Items can be sent via Royal Mail Special Delivery at an extra cost.
- Shipping to all non UK countries is £10.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail International tracked and sign and will require a signature upon delivery.
- Items can also be sent to P.O Boxes abroad.
Have a question? click here to get in contact.