Vintage 1960s Miriam Haskell Gold Faux Pearl Filigree Clip Earrings
A lovely pair of clip on earrings by Miriam Haskell. The earrings feature large baroque pearls framed by gold metal detailing with smaller faux pearls at each centre. The earrings are finished with secure clip backs and are each signed 'Miriam Haskell'.
- The earrings are in good vintage condition.
Width - 2.5 cm
Height - 3 cm
Date - 1960s
Missed out on an item? click here to sign up for stock notifications.
- Clarice Jewellery uses Paypal to process online payments.
- Stripe checkout is used for securely processing all major credit cards.
- All items are thoughtfully wrapped and sent securely in either small jewellery boxes or protected large letter packets.
- Postage to the United Kingdom is £2.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail recorded delivery and will require a signature on arrival.
- Items can be sent via Royal Mail Special Delivery at an extra cost.
- Shipping to all non UK countries is £9.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail International tracked and sign and will require a signature upon delivery.
- Items can also be sent to P.O Boxes abroad.
Have a question? click here to get in contact.