Vintage 1960s Max Muller Attributed Red & Black Rhinestone Necklace Earrings Couture Set
A fabulous mid century jewellery set, attributed to German designer Max Muller. The necklace features red rhinestones set into a black metal base with a matching rhinestone and cabochon centrepiece that sits beautifully when worn. The earrings are set with matching rhinestones with black centres, and are finished with secure clip backs.
The set is features no makers marks but there are many details that are typical of Muller pieces, whose creations were very rarely signed.
- There is some light wear to the black metal base of the pieces. The necklace has also had a new bolt ring clasp added at some point. The set remains in lovely vintage condition overall.
Length - 18 to 20 inches
Earring width - 3.5 cm
Earring height - 4.5 cm
Date - Mid Century
Missed out on an item? click here to sign up for stock notifications.
- Clarice Jewellery uses Paypal to process online payments.
- Stripe checkout is used for securely processing all major credit cards.
- All items are thoughtfully wrapped and sent securely in either small jewellery boxes or protected large letter packets.
- Postage to the United Kingdom is £2.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail recorded delivery and will require a signature on arrival.
- Items can be sent via Royal Mail Special Delivery at an extra cost.
- Shipping to all non UK countries is £9.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail International tracked and sign and will require a signature upon delivery.
- Items can also be sent to P.O Boxes abroad.
Have a question? click here to get in contact.