Vintage 1960s Francis Winter For Christian Dior Blue & Green Bi-colour Glass Necklace & Brooch Set
A wonderful vintage necklace and brooch set by Francis Winter for Christian Dior. Both the necklace and brooch are set with the most beautiful blue and green bi colour stones with aurora borealis rhinestone accents. The necklace is finished with a secure hook clasp with an adjustable chain and the brooch is finished with a secure roll over clasp. Both pieces are unsigned like many Francis Winter tended to be but an identical necklace can be found in the original advert for the collection - Please click here to see the advertisement.
- The brooch has had a new replacement pin added which is in a gold metal rather than white. Aside from this the set remains in near perfect condition.
Length - 14 to 16 inches
Brooch Width -
Brooch Height -
Date - 1960s
Missed out on an item? click here to sign up for stock notifications.
- Clarice Jewellery uses Paypal to process online payments.
- Stripe checkout is used for securely processing all major credit cards.
- All items are thoughtfully wrapped and sent securely in either small jewellery boxes or protected large letter packets.
- Postage to the United Kingdom is £2.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail recorded delivery and will require a signature on arrival.
- Items can be sent via Royal Mail Special Delivery at an extra cost.
- Shipping to all non UK countries is £9.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail International tracked and sign and will require a signature upon delivery.
- Items can also be sent to P.O Boxes abroad.
Have a question? click here to get in contact.