Vintage 1960s Christian Dior Attributed Green & White Rhinestone Couture Necklace
A wonderful 1960s necklace featuring faceted emerald green glass stones set into bow shaped metal panels. Although unsigned the necklace is typical of early Dior designs and is finished with the identical clasp used in most Dior pieces. I would imagine that the necklace was originally designed by Mitchel Maer for Dior as all logo tags were to be removed from pieces designed by him after his bankruptcy.
- The necklace is in good vintage condition.
Length - 15 to 17 inches
Date - 1960s
Missed out on an item? click here to sign up for stock notifications.
- Clarice Jewellery uses Paypal to process online payments.
- Stripe checkout is used for securely processing all major credit cards.
- All items are thoughtfully wrapped and sent securely in either small jewellery boxes or protected large letter packets.
- Postage to the United Kingdom is £2.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail recorded delivery and will require a signature on arrival.
- Items can be sent via Royal Mail Special Delivery at an extra cost.
- Shipping to all non UK countries is £9.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail International tracked and sign and will require a signature upon delivery.
- Items can also be sent to P.O Boxes abroad.
Have a question? click here to get in contact.