Vintage 1960s Austrian Pink Glass Baroque Pearl Drop Couture Necklace
A stunning 1960s necklace I would guess to be Austrian based on metal work and design. The necklace features a vibrant pink rhinestone chain with large baroque faux pearls hanging from it. The pearls are framed by matching pink rhinestones that sit beautifully on the chest.
The necklace is finished with a secure hook clasp - Please note an adjuster chain can be added if needed.
- The necklace is in good vintage condition.
Length - 15 inches
Date - 1960s
Missed out on an item? click here to sign up for stock notifications.
- Clarice Jewellery uses Paypal to process online payments.
- Stripe checkout is used for securely processing all major credit cards.
- All items are thoughtfully wrapped and sent securely in either small jewellery boxes or protected large letter packets.
- Postage to the United Kingdom is £2.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail recorded delivery and will require a signature on arrival.
- Items can be sent via Royal Mail Special Delivery at an extra cost.
- Shipping to all non UK countries is £9.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail International tracked and sign and will require a signature upon delivery.
- Items can also be sent to P.O Boxes abroad.
Have a question? click here to get in contact.