Vintage 1950s French Faux Pearl Triple Row Couture Rousselet Necklace
A beautiful vintage French necklace, unsigned but possibly by Louis Rousselet based on the style of clasp used and filigree metal features. The necklace features three rows of lovely faux pearl beads with an ornate drop at the centre of the necklace. The piece is finished with a decorative faux pearl hook clasp and an adjustable chain.
- There are a couple of pearls with very minor light wear to the them. The necklace remains in lovely vintage condition overall.
Length - 15 to 17 inches
Date - 1940s - 1950s
Missed out on an item? click here to sign up for stock notifications.
- Clarice Jewellery uses Paypal to process online payments.
- Stripe checkout is used for securely processing all major credit cards.
- All items are thoughtfully wrapped and sent securely in either small jewellery boxes or protected large letter packets.
- Postage to the United Kingdom is £2.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail recorded delivery and will require a signature on arrival.
- Items can be sent via Royal Mail Special Delivery at an extra cost.
- Shipping to all non UK countries is £9.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail International tracked and sign and will require a signature upon delivery.
- Items can also be sent to P.O Boxes abroad.
Have a question? click here to get in contact.