Vintage 1940s Saphiret Glass Cabochon Pink & Purple Necklace
A wonderful saphiret glass necklace dating to around the 1940s/50s. Each stone features an unusual faceted base with smooth domed surface. The vibrant cabochons are set with pink and purple rhinestones to compliment the colours perfectly. The saphiret stones vary in tone depending on light and become a deeper shade of blue in darker light.
The necklace is finished with a secure hook clasp.
Please note an adjuster chain was added to the clasp in picture 5. If preferred a chain can be added to the clasp to adjust to any size needed as the original length of the necklace is quite short.
- The necklace is in good vintage condition.
Length - 14 inches
Date - 1950s
Missed out on an item? click here to sign up for stock notifications.
- Clarice Jewellery uses Paypal to process online payments.
- Stripe checkout is used for securely processing all major credit cards.
- All items are thoughtfully wrapped and sent securely in either small jewellery boxes or protected large letter packets.
- Postage to the United Kingdom is £2.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail recorded delivery and will require a signature on arrival.
- Items can be sent via Royal Mail Special Delivery at an extra cost.
- Shipping to all non UK countries is £9.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail International tracked and sign and will require a signature upon delivery.
- Items can also be sent to P.O Boxes abroad.
Have a question? click here to get in contact.