Vintage 1940s Rolled Gold Snake Purple Glass Pendant Drop Necklace
A wonderful 1940s rolled gold snake pendant featuring two entwined chains with an ornate snake head sitting at the top of the pendant. Hanging from the pendant is a faceted purple glass drop in a filigree metal frame. This has been added to the pendant at a later date and is not original.
The pendant has been added to a gold metal chain, finished with a secure bolt ring clasp.
Please note in the picture of the necklace being worn the clasp has been hooked into a higher chain link to sit. The pendant sits a lot lower if worn on its full chain.
- The necklace is in good vintage condition.
Length - 20 inches
Pendant width - 4 cm
Pendant height - 7 cm
Date - 1940s
Missed out on an item? click here to sign up for stock notifications.
- Clarice Jewellery uses Paypal to process online payments.
- Stripe checkout is used for securely processing all major credit cards.
- All items are thoughtfully wrapped and sent securely in either small jewellery boxes or protected large letter packets.
- Postage to the United Kingdom is £2.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail recorded delivery and will require a signature on arrival.
- Items can be sent via Royal Mail Special Delivery at an extra cost.
- Shipping to all non UK countries is £9.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail International tracked and sign and will require a signature upon delivery.
- Items can also be sent to P.O Boxes abroad.
Have a question? click here to get in contact.