Vintage 1940s Red Enamel Lobster Trembler Statement Brooch
A wonderful collectors piece in the form of this larger than life vintage lobster brooch, most probably inspired by Schiaparelli's iconic lobster dress (1934). The vibrant red enamel brooch features spring set claws that bounce when touched. The lobster is detailed with little black eyes and a lovely three dimensional tail.
The brooch is finished with a secure roll over clasp.
A similar brooch can be found in the book American Costume Jewelry, Volume 2 by Roberto Brunialti & Carla Ginelli Brunialti.
- There is some light age related wear to the enamel of the brooch. The piece remains in lovely vintage condition overall.
Width - 7 cm
Height - 11 cm
Date - 1940s -1950s
Missed out on an item? click here to sign up for stock notifications.
- Clarice Jewellery uses Paypal to process online payments.
- Stripe checkout is used for securely processing all major credit cards.
- All items are thoughtfully wrapped and sent securely in either small jewellery boxes or protected large letter packets.
- Postage to the United Kingdom is £2.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail recorded delivery and will require a signature on arrival.
- Items can be sent via Royal Mail Special Delivery at an extra cost.
- Shipping to all non UK countries is £9.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail International tracked and sign and will require a signature upon delivery.
- Items can also be sent to P.O Boxes abroad.
Have a question? click here to get in contact.