Vintage 1940s Gold Tone Metal Acorn Green Glass Bead Necklace
A beautiful late Art Deco necklace, which is possibly French in its origins. The necklace features a golden acorn centrepiece set with green glass beads and a small faux pearl. The central panel is attached to a matching glass bead chain, finished with a secure bolt ring clasp.
- There is some age related wear to the small gold metal links of the chain. The necklace remains in good vintage condition overall.
Length - 17.5 inches
Date - Late Art Deco
Missed out on an item? click here to sign up for stock notifications.
- Clarice Jewellery uses Paypal to process online payments.
- Stripe checkout is used for securely processing all major credit cards.
- All items are thoughtfully wrapped and sent securely in either small jewellery boxes or protected large letter packets.
- Postage to the United Kingdom is £2.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail recorded delivery and will require a signature on arrival.
- Items can be sent via Royal Mail Special Delivery at an extra cost.
- Shipping to all non UK countries is £9.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail International tracked and sign and will require a signature upon delivery.
- Items can also be sent to P.O Boxes abroad.
Have a question? click here to get in contact.