Vintage 1940s French Louis Rousselet Red & Green Glass Pearl Floral Cluster Bracelet
A beautiful 1940s French Rousselet bracelet featuring clusters of green and red glass petals with faux pearl accents. The pieces are woven onto silver floral metal panels that lead towards a large push clasp and security chain.
Please note that the clasp is incredibly secure and requires quite a pull to be released.
- On close inspection a couple of the panels look to be missing one or two glass petals. The large pearl clasp has some light surface wear to it.
Overall the bracelet remains in good vintage condition and looks lovely when worn.
Length - 7 inches
Date - 1940s
Missed out on an item? click here to sign up for stock notifications.
- Clarice Jewellery uses Paypal to process online payments.
- Stripe checkout is used for securely processing all major credit cards.
- All items are thoughtfully wrapped and sent securely in either small jewellery boxes or protected large letter packets.
- Postage to the United Kingdom is £2.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail recorded delivery and will require a signature on arrival.
- Items can be sent via Royal Mail Special Delivery at an extra cost.
- Shipping to all non UK countries is £9.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail International tracked and sign and will require a signature upon delivery.
- Items can also be sent to P.O Boxes abroad.
Have a question? click here to get in contact.