Vintage 1940s Coro Victor Gold Horse Brooch & Earrings Set
A beautiful 'Victor' horse set by Coro dating to the late 1940s. The horses are decorated with enamel flowers with pink rhinestone ears and blue glass eyes. Each piece is signed 'Coro' with 'Pat Pend' stamped on the brooch. The earrings are finished with secure screw backs and the brooch with a roll over clasp.
- There is some light wear to the gold metal which can be seen clearly in the pictures. The set remains in lovely condition overall.
Brooch Width - 2 cm
Brooch Height - 5 cm
Earring Width - 1.5 cm
Earring Height - 3 cm
Date - 1940s
Missed out on an item? click here to sign up for stock notifications.
- Clarice Jewellery uses Paypal to process online payments.
- Stripe checkout is used for securely processing all major credit cards.
- All items are thoughtfully wrapped and sent securely in either small jewellery boxes or protected large letter packets.
- Postage to the United Kingdom is £2.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail recorded delivery and will require a signature on arrival.
- Items can be sent via Royal Mail Special Delivery at an extra cost.
- Shipping to all non UK countries is £9.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail International tracked and sign and will require a signature upon delivery.
- Items can also be sent to P.O Boxes abroad.
Have a question? click here to get in contact.