Antique Victorian Silver Turquoise & Garnet Coiled Snake Brooch
A fabulous Victorian silver snake brooch set with turquoise cabochons. The head of the snake features slight engraving with two tiny garnet eyes. The brooch is marked with the silver grade '800' and is finished with a 'C' hook clasp.
- The pin of the brooch is slightly loose on its hinge but sits completely securely when fastened into its clasp.
Width - 3.5 cm
Height - 2.6 cm
Date - 1900s - 1920s
Missed out on an item? click here to sign up for stock notifications.
- Clarice Jewellery uses Paypal to process online payments.
- Stripe checkout is used for securely processing all major credit cards.
- All items are thoughtfully wrapped and sent securely in either small jewellery boxes or protected large letter packets.
- Postage to the United Kingdom is £2.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail recorded delivery and will require a signature on arrival.
- Items can be sent via Royal Mail Special Delivery at an extra cost.
- Shipping to all non UK countries is £9.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail International tracked and sign and will require a signature upon delivery.
- Items can also be sent to P.O Boxes abroad.
Have a question? click here to get in contact.