Antique Victorian Silver Turquoise Bird & Flower Conversion Pendant Necklace
A beautiful Victorian conversion pendant featuring a turquoise set bird and flower motif on a silver base. The winged bird features tiny garnet eyes with a little pearl stone at the centre of the flower. The pendant is marked with an '800' silver mark on its base and has been added to a silver chain, finished with a secure bolt ring clasp.
- The necklace is in good vintage condition.
Necklace Length - 15 inches
Pendant Width - 3 cm
Pendant Height - 2 cm
Date - 1900s - 1920s
Missed out on an item? click here to sign up for stock notifications.
- Clarice Jewellery uses Paypal to process online payments.
- Stripe checkout is used for securely processing all major credit cards.
- All items are thoughtfully wrapped and sent securely in either small jewellery boxes or protected large letter packets.
- Postage to the United Kingdom is £2.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail recorded delivery and will require a signature on arrival.
- Items can be sent via Royal Mail Special Delivery at an extra cost.
- Shipping to all non UK countries is £9.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail International tracked and sign and will require a signature upon delivery.
- Items can also be sent to P.O Boxes abroad.
Have a question? click here to get in contact.