Antique Victorian Silver Snake 'Olive' Enamel Sweetheart Name Brooch
The most charming antique hand made brooch on a low grade silver base. The brooch features two snakes framing an enamelled name tag that reads 'Olive'. I presume the brooch to have been made just for the original recipient as the manufacture of the piece is slightly juvenile. The brooch is finished with a secure hook clasp and does not feature any hallmarks.
- The brooch is in good antique condition.
Width - 4 cm
Height - 2.5 cm
Date - 1900s - 1930s
Missed out on an item? click here to sign up for stock notifications.
- Clarice Jewellery uses Paypal to process online payments.
- Stripe checkout is used for securely processing all major credit cards.
- All items are thoughtfully wrapped and sent securely in either small jewellery boxes or protected large letter packets.
- Postage to the United Kingdom is £2.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail recorded delivery and will require a signature on arrival.
- Items can be sent via Royal Mail Special Delivery at an extra cost.
- Shipping to all non UK countries is £9.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail International tracked and sign and will require a signature upon delivery.
- Items can also be sent to P.O Boxes abroad.
Have a question? click here to get in contact.