Antique Victorian Silver Purple Glass Pearl Panel Necklace
Original Price - £220.00
A wonderful late Victorian / early Edwardian silver necklace. The necklace features faceted purple glass stones framed by little pearl cabochons. Linking each panel is a matching bezel set purple glass stone.
The necklace is finished with a secure bolt ring clasp and does not feature any hallmarks.
I had originally presumed the pearls that surround the glass to be faux pearls but under a magnified loop there is no wear to their surfaces and they look to be real. Unfortunately my knowledge of pearls is not good enough to feel confident to confirm this.
- There have been a couple of pearls that look to have been replaced at some point including one towards the clasp which has a slightly pinker tone to it. There is also some very light surface wear to a couple of the glass stones. The necklace remains in lovely antique condition overall and looks fabulous when worn.
Length - 16 inches
Panel width - 1.4 cm
Date - 1900s
Missed out on an item? click here to sign up for stock notifications.
- Clarice Jewellery uses Paypal to process online payments.
- Stripe checkout is used for securely processing all major credit cards.
- All items are thoughtfully wrapped and sent securely in either small jewellery boxes or protected large letter packets.
- Postage to the United Kingdom is £2.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail recorded delivery and will require a signature on arrival.
- Items can be sent via Royal Mail Special Delivery at an extra cost.
- Shipping to all non UK countries is £9.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail International tracked and sign and will require a signature upon delivery.
- Items can also be sent to P.O Boxes abroad.
Have a question? click here to get in contact.