Antique Victorian Silver Levi & Salaman Silver Snake Scent Perfume Bottle
An incredibly special silver and glass scent bottle by Silversmiths Levi & Salaman. The bottle features a silver serpent wrapped around the bottle leading to a red glass cabochon push top. The bottle still has its original glass stopper and is fully hallmarked with the date later for 1900.
Please note that unfortunately the bottle loses a bit of its charm in the light box photos and the second picture taken in natural daylight is a much better representation of the piece.
- The scent bottle is in good antique condition.
Height - 7.5 cm
Circumference - 7.5 cm
Missed out on an item? click here to sign up for stock notifications.
- Clarice Jewellery uses Paypal to process online payments.
- Stripe checkout is used for securely processing all major credit cards.
- All items are thoughtfully wrapped and sent securely in either small jewellery boxes or protected large letter packets.
- Postage to the United Kingdom is £2.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail recorded delivery and will require a signature on arrival.
- Items can be sent via Royal Mail Special Delivery at an extra cost.
- Shipping to all non UK countries is £10.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail International tracked and sign and will require a signature upon delivery.
- Items can also be sent to P.O Boxes abroad.
Have a question? click here to get in contact.