Antique Victorian Silver Gilt Heliotrope Bloodstone Grape Filigree Panel Necklace
A beautiful early Victorian necklace with a slight Austro Hungarian feel to the design. The silver gilt necklace features ornate panels set with smooth dark green bloodstones and gold filigree designs. At the centre of the necklace sits two tear shaped bloodstone drops. The panels are linked by three rows of silver gilt chains leading towards a beautifully engraved silver push in clasp.
- The necklace has had some loving repairs made to it over the years including lengthening chain towards the clasp and thin metal bars welded to strengthen a few of the panels. The necklace remains in lovely condition overall, especially for its age.
Length - 14 inches
Date - Victorian
Missed out on an item? click here to sign up for stock notifications.
- Clarice Jewellery uses Paypal to process online payments.
- Stripe checkout is used for securely processing all major credit cards.
- All items are thoughtfully wrapped and sent securely in either small jewellery boxes or protected large letter packets.
- Postage to the United Kingdom is £2.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail recorded delivery and will require a signature on arrival.
- Items can be sent via Royal Mail Special Delivery at an extra cost.
- Shipping to all non UK countries is £10.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail International tracked and sign and will require a signature upon delivery.
- Items can also be sent to P.O Boxes abroad.
Have a question? click here to get in contact.