Antique Victorian Silver Filigree Foil Star Glass Locket Necklace
A beautiful antique Victorian locket with strong Georgian influences to it. The front of the locket features an intricate silver filigree base set with faceted glass stones. Each stone is embedded with a gold star studded with a tiny seed pearl.
The base of the pendant features a glass framed locket.
The pendant has been added to a silver chain, finished with a secure bolt ring clasp. The hook of the pendant is quite large meaning it could be added to a range of different items.
- There are small patches of red under two of the foil backed stones which can be seen clearly in picture 1. The locket is in good antique condition.
Length - 16 inches
Pendant width - 3 cm
Pendant height - 5 cm
Date - 1900s
Missed out on an item? click here to sign up for stock notifications.
- Clarice Jewellery uses Paypal to process online payments.
- Stripe checkout is used for securely processing all major credit cards.
- All items are thoughtfully wrapped and sent securely in either small jewellery boxes or protected large letter packets.
- Postage to the United Kingdom is £2.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail recorded delivery and will require a signature on arrival.
- Items can be sent via Royal Mail Special Delivery at an extra cost.
- Shipping to all non UK countries is £9.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail International tracked and sign and will require a signature upon delivery.
- Items can also be sent to P.O Boxes abroad.
Have a question? click here to get in contact.