Antique Victorian Silver Engraved Insect Bee Locket Brooch
A lovely Victorian silver locket brooch. The brooch features beautifully engraved silver panels with a little insect at the centre of the main panel. The brooch features a glass locket on its base and is finished with a secure hook clasp. The brooch does not feature any hallmarks but tests as silver.
- The brooch is in good antique condition.
Width - 5.5 cm
Height - 3.5 cm
Date - 1900s
Missed out on an item? click here to sign up for stock notifications.
- Clarice Jewellery uses Paypal to process online payments.
- Stripe checkout is used for securely processing all major credit cards.
- All items are thoughtfully wrapped and sent securely in either small jewellery boxes or protected large letter packets.
- Postage to the United Kingdom is £2.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail recorded delivery and will require a signature on arrival.
- Items can be sent via Royal Mail Special Delivery at an extra cost.
- Shipping to all non UK countries is £9.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail International tracked and sign and will require a signature upon delivery.
- Items can also be sent to P.O Boxes abroad.
Have a question? click here to get in contact.