Antique Victorian Silver Egyptian Revival Hand Painted Figural Portrait Pendant
A beautifully hand painted Victorian pendant featuring an Egyptian revival portrait of a female figure I believe to represent Nekhbet, vulture goddess & protector of the pharaohs. The portrait is mounted in an unmarked silver frame with a large hook at the top of the piece. A lovely aspect of this piece is that you are able to see the brushstrokes within the portrait, particularly around the headdress.
- The pendant is in good antique condition.
Pendant Width - 6 cm
Pendant Height - 7 cm
Date - Victorian
Missed out on an item? click here to sign up for stock notifications.
- Clarice Jewellery uses Paypal to process online payments.
- Stripe checkout is used for securely processing all major credit cards.
- All items are thoughtfully wrapped and sent securely in either small jewellery boxes or protected large letter packets.
- Postage to the United Kingdom is £2.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail recorded delivery and will require a signature on arrival.
- Items can be sent via Royal Mail Special Delivery at an extra cost.
- Shipping to all non UK countries is £10.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail International tracked and sign and will require a signature upon delivery.
- Items can also be sent to P.O Boxes abroad.
Have a question? click here to get in contact.