Antique Victorian Scottish Agate Carved Link Bracelet
An incredibly beautiful Victorian bracelet featuring hand carved agate pieces in a range of earthy tones. The panels are individually linked by silver metal pins and the bracelet is finished with a secure push clasp.
- Please note over time many of the bracelets pins have been replaced meaning the silver tops of the panels all vary slightly, this can be seen best in picture 4. This is unnoticeable when the piece is worn and the bracelet remains in secure wearable condition. The agate pieces are also in very good condition.
Length - 7.5 inches
Date - 1880 - 1900s
Missed out on an item? click here to sign up for stock notifications.
- Clarice Jewellery uses Paypal to process online payments.
- Stripe checkout is used for securely processing all major credit cards.
- All items are thoughtfully wrapped and sent securely in either small jewellery boxes or protected large letter packets.
- Postage to the United Kingdom is £2.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail recorded delivery and will require a signature on arrival.
- Items can be sent via Royal Mail Special Delivery at an extra cost.
- Shipping to all non UK countries is £9.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail International tracked and sign and will require a signature upon delivery.
- Items can also be sent to P.O Boxes abroad.
Have a question? click here to get in contact.