Antique Victorian Rolled Gold Adjustable Pearl Tassel Slider Bracelet
A fabulous antique Victorian slider bracelet in a vibrant rolled gold. The bracelet features an ornate centre panel set with seed pearls and a thin onyx centre stone. The panel also features lovely little gold flowers set around the metal base.
The bracelet is finished with an adjustable slider that features a decorative tasseled end.
The metal of the bracelet feels lovely against the skin and is extremely comfortable to wear for such an old piece.
- There is a tiny corner of gold metal missing on the frame of the central panel. This is only noticeable on very close inspection. The bracelet remains in good vintage condition.
Length - 7 inches (adjustable)
Date - 1900s
Missed out on an item? click here to sign up for stock notifications.
- Clarice Jewellery uses Paypal to process online payments.
- Stripe checkout is used for securely processing all major credit cards.
- All items are thoughtfully wrapped and sent securely in either small jewellery boxes or protected large letter packets.
- Postage to the United Kingdom is £2.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail recorded delivery and will require a signature on arrival.
- Items can be sent via Royal Mail Special Delivery at an extra cost.
- Shipping to all non UK countries is £9.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail International tracked and sign and will require a signature upon delivery.
- Items can also be sent to P.O Boxes abroad.
Have a question? click here to get in contact.