Antique Victorian Gold On Silver Garnet Snake Ring
A lovely antique gold on silver snake ring featuring two entwined snake heads set with garnet stones. The ring is marked '9ct gold on silv' on the inside band.
- There is some light wear to the gold plating of the ring, seen in pictures 2 and 3. The ring remains in good antique condition overall and the wear is unnoticeable when worn.
UK Size - T/U
Date - 1900s - 1920s
Missed out on an item? click here to sign up for stock notifications.
- Clarice Jewellery uses Paypal to process online payments.
- Stripe checkout is used for securely processing all major credit cards.
- All items are thoughtfully wrapped and sent securely in either small jewellery boxes or protected large letter packets.
- Postage to the United Kingdom is £2.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail recorded delivery and will require a signature on arrival.
- Items can be sent via Royal Mail Special Delivery at an extra cost.
- Shipping to all non UK countries is £9.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail International tracked and sign and will require a signature upon delivery.
- Items can also be sent to P.O Boxes abroad.
Have a question? click here to get in contact.