Antique Victorian Georgian Paste Snake Buckle Pendant
A wonderful antique Georgian snake buckle that can also be taken apart to be worn as a pair of pendants. The buckle features a detailed gold metal two headed snake set with a faceted citrine glass centre stone. The snake panel is attached to two matching paste set flowers.
If you would like the buckle to be converted onto a chain please leave a note on the order.
- There is some light wear to the glass stones of the buckle. The piece remains in good vintage condition overall.
Width - 7 cm
Height 2.8 cm
Date - Georgian / Victorian
Missed out on an item? click here to sign up for stock notifications.
- Clarice Jewellery uses Paypal to process online payments.
- Stripe checkout is used for securely processing all major credit cards.
- All items are thoughtfully wrapped and sent securely in either small jewellery boxes or protected large letter packets.
- Postage to the United Kingdom is £2.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail recorded delivery and will require a signature on arrival.
- Items can be sent via Royal Mail Special Delivery at an extra cost.
- Shipping to all non UK countries is £10.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail International tracked and sign and will require a signature upon delivery.
- Items can also be sent to P.O Boxes abroad.
Have a question? click here to get in contact.