Antique Victorian Garnet Starburst Pendant Conversion Brooch
A wonderful piece of jewellery that represents Victorian innovation perfectly. The garnet starburst can be worn as both a pendant and a brooch with a detachable centre allowing for a smaller brooch to also be worn if preferred.
The garnet star burst is layered with individual faceted stones all set into an unmarked silver base. The pendant has been added to a silver chain, finished with a secure bolt ring clasp.
- The pendant/brooch is in good antique condition.
Width - 6 cm
Height - 4.5 cm
Length - 16.5 inches
Date - 1900s
Missed out on an item? click here to sign up for stock notifications.
- Clarice Jewellery uses Paypal to process online payments.
- Stripe checkout is used for securely processing all major credit cards.
- All items are thoughtfully wrapped and sent securely in either small jewellery boxes or protected large letter packets.
- Postage to the United Kingdom is £2.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail recorded delivery and will require a signature on arrival.
- Items can be sent via Royal Mail Special Delivery at an extra cost.
- Shipping to all non UK countries is £9.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail International tracked and sign and will require a signature upon delivery.
- Items can also be sent to P.O Boxes abroad.
Have a question? click here to get in contact.