Antique Victorian French Red Bresse Enamel Jewelled Gold Panel Bracelet
A stunning late Victorian French bracelet featuring detailed bresse enamelling. Each panel features a lovely jewelled red base with intricate gold overlay. The bracelet is finished with a secure bolt ring clasp.
The bracelet is most probably a low grade silver but does not feature any hallmarks.
- The bracelet is in good antique condition.
Length - 6.5 inches (Please note an adjuster chain can be added if needed)
Date - 1900s
Missed out on an item? click here to sign up for stock notifications.
- Clarice Jewellery uses Paypal to process online payments.
- Stripe checkout is used for securely processing all major credit cards.
- All items are thoughtfully wrapped and sent securely in either small jewellery boxes or protected large letter packets.
- Postage to the United Kingdom is £2.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail recorded delivery and will require a signature on arrival.
- Items can be sent via Royal Mail Special Delivery at an extra cost.
- Shipping to all non UK countries is £9.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail International tracked and sign and will require a signature upon delivery.
- Items can also be sent to P.O Boxes abroad.
Have a question? click here to get in contact.