Antique Victorian French Fleur De Lis Silver & Gold Coral Paste Screw Back Earrings
A beautiful pair of Victorian earrings, unsigned but almost certainly French in their origins. Each earring features a delicate silver fleur-de-lis motif set with paste stones with lovely coral drops hanging from each silver top. The earrings are finished with solid gold secure screw backs.
- There is some very light age related wear to a few of the paste stones. This is unnoticeable when the earrings are worn and they remain in lovely antique condition overall.
Width - 0.8 cm
Height - 3 cm
Date - Victorian
Missed out on an item? click here to sign up for stock notifications.
- Clarice Jewellery uses Paypal to process online payments.
- Stripe checkout is used for securely processing all major credit cards.
- All items are thoughtfully wrapped and sent securely in either small jewellery boxes or protected large letter packets.
- Postage to the United Kingdom is £2.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail recorded delivery and will require a signature on arrival.
- Items can be sent via Royal Mail Special Delivery at an extra cost.
- Shipping to all non UK countries is £10.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail International tracked and sign and will require a signature upon delivery.
- Items can also be sent to P.O Boxes abroad.
Have a question? click here to get in contact.