Antique Victorian English Silver Coiled Serpent Snake Head Bangle
A fabulous early Victorian bangle featuring a coiled silver band that leads to a decorative serpents head. The bangle rotates around the wrist to be taken on and off and does not feature any hallmarks.
- The bangle is in good antique condition.
Length - 5 inches
Inside Circumference - 6.5 inches (roughly)
Date - Late 19th Century
Missed out on an item? click here to sign up for stock notifications.
- Clarice Jewellery uses Paypal to process online payments.
- Stripe checkout is used for securely processing all major credit cards.
- All items are thoughtfully wrapped and sent securely in either small jewellery boxes or protected large letter packets.
- Postage to the United Kingdom is £2.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail recorded delivery and will require a signature on arrival.
- Items can be sent via Royal Mail Special Delivery at an extra cost.
- Shipping to all non UK countries is £9.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail International tracked and sign and will require a signature upon delivery.
- Items can also be sent to P.O Boxes abroad.
Have a question? click here to get in contact.