Antique Victorian 9ct Gold Turquoise & Blue Glass Ring
A beautiful antique Victorian gold ring by Edward Foligne Braham. The ring features two turquoise stones at either side of a bright blue glass cabochon which has been added as an age appropriate replacement for a missing stone. The ring is fully hallmarked on the inside band with the date letter for 1901 and the makers mark 'EFB'.
There is some light age related wear to the surface of the ring. The ring is in good antique condition overall.
UK Size - M
US Size - 6 1/2
Date - Victorian
Missed out on an item? click here to sign up for stock notifications.
- Clarice Jewellery uses Paypal to process online payments.
- Stripe checkout is used for securely processing all major credit cards.
- All items are thoughtfully wrapped and sent securely in either small jewellery boxes or protected large letter packets.
- Postage to the United Kingdom is £2.50. All items are sent via Royal Mail recorded delivery and will require a signature on arrival.
- Items can be sent via Royal Mail Special Delivery at an extra cost.
- Shipping to all non UK countries is £10.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail International tracked and sign and will require a signature upon delivery.
- Items can also be sent to P.O Boxes abroad.
Have a question? click here to get in contact.