Antique Georgian Victorian Snake Serpent Paste Base Metal Buckle
An incredibly special antique buckle I believe to be Georgian in age. The buckle features two entwined snakes set with clear paste stones with green and red stoned heads. The buckle is on a heavy base metal and is unmarked.
- There is some age related wear to the buckle with some paste stones having been replaced over time. The buckle remains in good antique condition overall.
Width - 10 cm
Height - 6.5 cm
Date - 1800s
Missed out on an item? click here to sign up for stock notifications.
- Clarice Jewellery uses Paypal to process online payments.
- Stripe checkout is used for securely processing all major credit cards.
- All items are thoughtfully wrapped and sent securely in either small jewellery boxes or protected large letter packets.
- Postage to the United Kingdom is £2.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail recorded delivery and will require a signature on arrival.
- Items can be sent via Royal Mail Special Delivery at an extra cost.
- Shipping to all non UK countries is £9.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail International tracked and sign and will require a signature upon delivery.
- Items can also be sent to P.O Boxes abroad.
Have a question? click here to get in contact.