Antique Georgian Victorian Silver Opaline Paste Glass Girandole Pendant Necklace
An incredibly beautiful early Victorian / late Georgian silver necklace. The girandole style pendant of the necklace is set with vibrant faceted opaline glass stones with three large tear shaped drops. The stones are set into an unmarked solid silver base with a large hooked top. The pendant comes on a sterling silver clasp set with beautiful open backed opaline foil cabochons. The chain complements the pendant perfectly but I believe it to be slightly later in date, most probably Edwardian.
- There is a small chip to the top of the right tear drop, the chip is only noticeable on close inspection and the necklace remains in fantastic condition overall.
Length - 15 inches
Pendant height - 7 cm
Pendant width - 3 cm
Date - 1900s
Missed out on an item? click here to sign up for stock notifications.
- Clarice Jewellery uses Paypal to process online payments.
- Stripe checkout is used for securely processing all major credit cards.
- All items are thoughtfully wrapped and sent securely in either small jewellery boxes or protected large letter packets.
- Postage to the United Kingdom is £2.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail recorded delivery and will require a signature on arrival.
- Items can be sent via Royal Mail Special Delivery at an extra cost.
- Shipping to all non UK countries is £9.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail International tracked and sign and will require a signature upon delivery.
- Items can also be sent to P.O Boxes abroad.
Have a question? click here to get in contact.