Antique Georgian Silver Purple & Green Paste Glass Brooch
A beautiful Georgian brooch that has been converted from a button at some point (the conversion itself looks to be at least Edwardian). The brooch is set with vibrant purple, green and clear paste stones in a floral formation. The brooch is finished with a secure hook clasp.
Please note that the base of the brooch is a silver plated metal and the clasp and top panel are solid silver.
- One green glass stone is slightly darker in tone to the rest. The brooch remains in good antique condition overall.
Width - 2.1 cm
Height - 2.1 cm
Date - Georgian
Missed out on an item? click here to sign up for stock notifications.
- Clarice Jewellery uses Paypal to process online payments.
- Stripe checkout is used for securely processing all major credit cards.
- All items are thoughtfully wrapped and sent securely in either small jewellery boxes or protected large letter packets.
- Postage to the United Kingdom is £2.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail recorded delivery and will require a signature on arrival.
- Items can be sent via Royal Mail Special Delivery at an extra cost.
- Shipping to all non UK countries is £10.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail International tracked and sign and will require a signature upon delivery.
- Items can also be sent to P.O Boxes abroad.
Have a question? click here to get in contact.