Antique Georgian Silver Paste Riviere Collet Necklace
An incredible Georgian silver necklace dating to the 19th century. The necklace features individually linked silver panels set with beautifully faceted clear glass stones. The necklace is finished with a matching paste push clasp, attached to a silver chain.
- There is one panel that has had a replacement stone added that is slightly brighter in tone. The necklace is in good antique condition overall with minor age related wear.
Length - 16 inches
Date - 1800s
Missed out on an item? click here to sign up for stock notifications.
- Clarice Jewellery uses Paypal to process online payments.
- Stripe checkout is used for securely processing all major credit cards.
- All items are thoughtfully wrapped and sent securely in either small jewellery boxes or protected large letter packets.
- Postage to the United Kingdom is £2.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail recorded delivery and will require a signature on arrival.
- Items can be sent via Royal Mail Special Delivery at an extra cost.
- Shipping to all non UK countries is £9.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail International tracked and sign and will require a signature upon delivery.
- Items can also be sent to P.O Boxes abroad.
Have a question? click here to get in contact.