Antique Georgian Gold Collet Paste Halley's Comet Pin Brooch
A wonderful antique Georgian gold pin created to commemorate the 1835 sighting of Halley’s comet. The pin features a large paste stone in a silver metal collet setting. The stone is attached to an unmarked gold pin, finished with a secure hook clasp.
Please note that this is one of those pieces that looks a lot better in natural daylight rather than the light box these pictures have been taken in.
There is some very light age related wear to the foil base of the paste glass stone. The brooch remains in lovely antique condition overall.
Width - 3 cm
Height - 1.3 cm
Stone width - 1.2 cm
Date - Georgian
Missed out on an item? click here to sign up for stock notifications.
- Clarice Jewellery uses Paypal to process online payments.
- Stripe checkout is used for securely processing all major credit cards.
- All items are thoughtfully wrapped and sent securely in either small jewellery boxes or protected large letter packets.
- Postage to the United Kingdom is £2.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail recorded delivery and will require a signature on arrival.
- Items can be sent via Royal Mail Special Delivery at an extra cost.
- Shipping to all non UK countries is £10.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail International tracked and sign and will require a signature upon delivery.
- Items can also be sent to P.O Boxes abroad.
Have a question? click here to get in contact.