Antique Edwardian Zoltan White Silver Garnet Clover Filigree Brooch
A fabulous antique silver brooch by English silversmith Zoltan White who worked between 1900 to 1940s creating beautiful pieces inspired by his Austro Hungarian heritage with a strong Arts & Crafts influence.
This brooch features vibrant faceted garnet stones, bezel set in silver frames with little silver clovers surrounding each stone. At the centre of the brooch sits three garnet cabochons with silver floral tops. The brooch is finished with a secure roll over clasp and is signed with the makers mark 'ZW & Co'.
- There is a small flaw to one garnet cabochon. The brooch remains in good antique condition overall.
Width - 6 cm
Height - 2.8 cm
Date - 1910s - 1920s
Missed out on an item? click here to sign up for stock notifications.
- Clarice Jewellery uses Paypal to process online payments.
- Stripe checkout is used for securely processing all major credit cards.
- All items are thoughtfully wrapped and sent securely in either small jewellery boxes or protected large letter packets.
- Postage to the United Kingdom is £2.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail recorded delivery and will require a signature on arrival.
- Items can be sent via Royal Mail Special Delivery at an extra cost.
- Shipping to all non UK countries is £9.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail International tracked and sign and will require a signature upon delivery.
- Items can also be sent to P.O Boxes abroad.
Have a question? click here to get in contact.