Antique Edwardian Silver Turquoise Butterfly Insect Pendant Necklace
A charming Edwardian butterfly pendant that has been converted from a brooch. The large butterfly is studded with turquoise cabochons with little garnet eyes. The butterfly is marked 'silver' and comes on a thin antique silver chain.
- The necklace is in vintage condition.
Length - 16 inches
Pendant Width - 3.5 cm
Pendant Height - 3 cm
Date - 1910s - 1920s
Missed out on an item? click here to sign up for stock notifications.
- Clarice Jewellery uses Paypal to process online payments.
- Stripe checkout is used for securely processing all major credit cards.
- All items are thoughtfully wrapped and sent securely in either small jewellery boxes or protected large letter packets.
- Postage to the United Kingdom is £2.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail recorded delivery and will require a signature on arrival.
- Items can be sent via Royal Mail Special Delivery at an extra cost.
- Shipping to all non UK countries is £9.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail International tracked and sign and will require a signature upon delivery.
- Items can also be sent to P.O Boxes abroad.
Have a question? click here to get in contact.