Antique Edwardian Silver Hand Painted Cherub Turquoise Locket Pendant Necklace
A beautiful antique locket, most probably Edwardian in age. The locket features a hand painted cherub that is most likely an interpretation of Raphael's angel. The portrait is set into a beautiful turquoise studded frame and features a glass locket back.
The locket has been added to a modern silver chain but can easily be added to another piece of jewellery if preferred.
- There is a tiny part of the silver frame that is missing around the edge of the portrait which is only noticeable on very close inspection. The locket remains in lovely antique condition overall.
Length - 15 inches
Locket Width - 2 cm
Locket Height - 2 cm
Date - Victorian / Edwardian
Missed out on an item? click here to sign up for stock notifications.
- Clarice Jewellery uses Paypal to process online payments.
- Stripe checkout is used for securely processing all major credit cards.
- All items are thoughtfully wrapped and sent securely in either small jewellery boxes or protected large letter packets.
- Postage to the United Kingdom is £2.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail recorded delivery and will require a signature on arrival.
- Items can be sent via Royal Mail Special Delivery at an extra cost.
- Shipping to all non UK countries is £9.00. All items are sent via Royal Mail International tracked and sign and will require a signature upon delivery.
- Items can also be sent to P.O Boxes abroad.
Have a question? click here to get in contact.